Franklen Equipment has been family owned and operated since 1971
In 1963, Frank Blaze and Len Pollack combined their talent and names to form Franklen Equipment. They specialized in gas station pumps, meters and small industrial metering. In 1970 our current president, Ron Bergmark joined the company as a sales representative. He purchased the company in 1971 after the death of Len Pollack.
Our first location was in an old Sinclair gas station across the street from Midway Airport on 55th street. A few years later the company moved to a larger location on 63rd street near Oak Park Avenue. As the business grew and association with petroleum companies increased, a much larger facility was needed to handle large pipeline meter repair.
To accommodate this growth, in 1989 the company moved to a five acre site located in New Lenox, Illinois. This is where we are currently located just east of Joliet, a short distance from Interstates 80 and 355. This increased space enabled Franklen to expand into the sales and service of all types of liquid measurement equipment. Whether it's petroleum, chemicals, pharmaceutical, water or any other liquid, Franklen Equipment, Inc. has the solution.
- Three River Safety Trained & Certified
- North American Substance Abuse Program Compliant
- Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC) Credentialed Technicians
- Weights & Measures Cerfified in IL, IN, WI, MI, OH, MO & IA
- Problem Solving Simplified with Over 100 Years of Experience
- NIST Traceable Volumetric Provers: 1 to 1,500 Gallons
Services, Applications & Support Provided
- On-site meter proving; Specializing in petroleum & chemical load rack applications. (Top & bottom load facilities)
- Extensive field experience with AccuLoads, Petrocounts, DanLoads, MicroLoads, Waugh blenders, Toptech MultiLoads, Liquid Controls
- LCR, Veeder Root EMR3, etc.
- Provide, install, and calibrate Honeywell-Enraf additive injections systems; can also assist in mating with existing electronics
- Loading arm sales & service
- Drum filling systems
- Ratio & sequential Blending
- In-house calibration
- Master meter proving
- Automation systems
- RTD's & thermowells
- On-site consulting & start up services
- FEI skid fabrication
- Repair of others and calibration
- Valve & valve pilot repair
- Replacement parts for major brands
- Extensive library of repair manuals dating back to the 1940's
Brand Names Serviced